[Cialug] Community Service

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Aug 25 10:20:53 CDT 2010

We got the following request through our website.  This is not a paying gig, but if you need a resume point, it'd be a good opportunity.

I'm the Assistant Dean at Drake Law School. We have an International Student that needs help with her Linux laptop.   We would like to dual boot into Windows so she can use some Windows based software for exams. Do you have any Des Moines area members that can help?

If you can help, let me know and I'll give the dean's phone number.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701