[Cialug] a question

chris c.rheinherren at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 21:25:41 CDT 2010

I would like to be a linux/unix system admin. Some have said that is crazy
but its where my passion seems to be taking me. And of course having the
skills and pay that goes along with the title, in the 40k or higher ranges.

Learning on my own and stumbling makes the trip very hard and slow going. I
learn better by doing and learn better with a hands on guide to assist. Also
need to be in the wild, there is only so much you can do without being in a
real environment.

I would need to find an NPO that was willing to take an inexperienced person
on board.

Thanks