[Cialug] Any VB folks around?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Aug 16 14:47:20 CDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 2:14 PM, L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:

> Not silly, .. but no. It seems like there's something really strange going
> on with the VB network environment.
>
>        Lee

Hi, this might be a valid line of investigation. I have migrated virtual
machines from box to another and something (forgive if I get this wrong, its
been a while) like the arp cache (?) caused the switch to keep sending
packets to the old box, not the new. There was some expiration and
eventually it started working. I think it was 4-6 hours.

--
Matthew Nuzum

"Never stop learning" –Robert Nuzum (My dad)