[Cialug] Update maven2 in Ubuntu 8.04 LTS

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Apr 29 21:15:24 CDT 2010

The only Maven in Hardy, Hardy-Updates and Harvey-Backports is 2.0.8  ( http://packages.ubuntu.com/ )

If the previous admin knew what they were doing and worked exclusively within the Ubuntu paradigm, it should be trivial to upgrade to the newest long term release (10.04 was released today).  Then you'd get Maven 2.2.1.

If they didn't, you should drive to wherever they work now and give them a smack.  :)

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net<mailto:morej at alliancetechnologies.net>
515-245-7701