[Cialug] Wireless APs supporting roaming?

Richard Harms rh-cialug at darkrealms.com
Thu Apr 15 09:49:31 CDT 2010

Couple solutions I've used.

On the high end, we're using Symbol AP-5131 access points in our
warehouse. Very strong, very good coverage.

On the low end, at home, I'm using an Apple Airport Extreme, with
several Airport Expresses hanging off of it, with WDS connecting them
all together. They also all have local ethernet networks hanging off
of them.

-rh