[Cialug] Mailling List Admin

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Apr 14 10:49:22 CDT 2010

I cleared the "stuck mail" queue on the LUG list today, so you may see a bunch of old messages popping through.  Sorry it took me a while to get to this.

Most of these are for accounts that weren't actually members of the list.  If you have a new device (phones and iPads seem to be popular) that links to a new email account, please remember to add that account to the list.

Also remember that if emails to your address bounce a certain number of times (*cough* Mediacom *cough*), you will automatically be unsubscribed.  If you stop getting emails, try to rejoin the list.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701