[Cialug] Malware, Spellcheck and iPods (Was Re: LUG meeting tomorrow)

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Sep 15 12:07:47 CDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Nathan C. Smith
<nathan.smith at ipmvs.com> wrote:
> I will say that iTunes used to be the reason I did not want an iPod, but
> I've come to appreciate it.  Anyone using some great iTunes alternatives
> that run on Windows or our favorite Linux?

It appears to be easier to make an ipod work with other software than
to make another mp3 player work with itunes.

To be open, I have an insignia mp3/ogg player that I love but it
doesn't work well with *any* linux music player. You're better off
with an iPod in linux.

--
Matthew Nuzum