[Cialug] LUG meeting tomorrow

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Sep 15 10:28:48 CDT 2009

The first of two LUG meetings for September is tomorrow night.

The topic (insomuch as we stay on one) is virtualization.  We will start
with any Linux-related issues that people may be experiencing.  Then,
Ken Ristau will be showing us around a recent VM project he's been
working on that uses about 15 virtualized Linux servers.  When he's
done, if the group agrees, I'd be interested in discussing malware.
After that, it'll be an open discussion.

(Firefox's spellcheck allows "insomuch", but not "virtualization" or
"spellcheck"... what's up with that?)

Alliance will be giving away some servers at this meeting.  Please come
if you can.

As a reminder, next week we will have a special-topic LUG meeting to
discuss Amazon Web Services.  At that meeting, Alliance will be giving
away an iPod shuffle... so make a note to stop by for that one as well.

Thanks,

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701