[Cialug] DMSFS

Bill Davis bill.davis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 13:00:24 CDT 2009

Hi Todd - as a DMSFS member,  let me say that we'd be glad to have you
attend our meetings!  The next one is Sept. 11th at the West Des Moines
Community Center at 7pm.

I maintain the web site for the DMSFS group, which I'm currently working on
revamping entirely.  I also work on the web site for DMSFS's annual
convention, DemiCon.  DemiCon 21 will be held May 14-16th, 2010 at the
Holiday Inn Northwest on Merle Hay Road. See   www.demicon.org for details
(we're just starting to post info about DemiCon 21 so a lot of the site
pages aren't available yet, just the basic info about guests etc.)

CIALUG's own Josh More has run the music room at DemiCon in past years, I
believe, and also did MAJOR work on the DMSFS/DemiCon web sites in the past,
among other things.  He did a lot of Perl code for the site that we'll be
trying to revive and use again this year for our programming grid, etc.
You'll usually find him in the Music Room at DemiCon, right Josh?

I'm sure there are other folks familiar with DMSFS and DemiCon on this list
as well.    Hope to see you at a meeting soon!

Bill Davis
5214 Meredith Dr.
Des Moines, IA 50310-2956 USA
(515) 270-6729 home