[Cialug] DMSFS

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:28:02 CDT 2009

I'll be darned.  I was just griping the other day that I missed going
to the Futurist Society meetings in San Diego.  A friend pointed this
out today (coincidentally).

"The Des Moines Science Fiction Society is a 501(c)(7) organization
that seeks to work cooperatively with local individuals,
organizations, and media to promote a variety of causes, including:
scientific research, space exploration, literacy, and the arts."

http://www.dmsfs.org/

I'm taking a Lit class this semester, focused on science fiction.

--
Todd