[Cialug] Ubuntu 9.10 released

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 16:50:59 CDT 2009

I upgraded to 9.10 then added UNR.  What a pain.  It kept going to 100% CPU
and I could not find the desktop-switcher application.  UNR has been removed
until I find out more.  I am happy to report that I got my tablet working
again after some minor fixes.  It is getting annoying how they keep changing
from config-files to HAL to ???.