[Cialug] [OT] AV test

Lathrop Preston lathrop at prestonfam.org
Tue Oct 6 09:32:39 CDT 2009

Jeffery,

I have read the RFCs. Several times.

I do not recall saying what you are "quoting" me as saying.

What I mean is that sending raw data as the body of the message will
probably not come out the other end as you think it will.

Also please note, my reply was based on your <yadda yadda yadda>
not your longer version. which looks to me like you are going a bit
more than just sending as the body.