[Cialug] Nested virtualization

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Mon Nov 30 16:05:54 CST 2009

Can you have both Xen and VirtualBox installed on the same Host? If
that's the case, why can't you just run Xen and get the client image set
up to send your friend, when you're done, you can stop running the Xen
image, and run your VirtualBox images?

Worst case - you could set up your PC to dual-boot as either the Xen
host or VirtualBox host.

-dc