[Cialug] InstallFest 2010?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Nov 20 09:58:39 CST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 6:40 AM,  <joshstrobl at hush.ai> wrote:
> also, I'd be willing to bring the disks such as openSuse, Ubuntu
> 9.04 & Ubuntu 9.10, kUbuntu, Fedora and Linux Mint. Any others in
> particular you'd want me to bring and quantity? All I really got is
> a some .isos burned off onto dvds, the ones with the pretty covers
> and design is the Ubuntu 9.04 and 9.10 cds (got it yesterday).

I have had luck in the past getting larger quantities of Ubuntu CDs if
I have a reasonable amount of notice (a couple weeks).

Something that might draw a croud is a demo of UEC. (he he, get it,
"croud"?) I can expense costs associated with setting up Ubuntu Server
on EC2 for the moment if someone wanted to demo that. I've not used it
yet so would not be a good person to do a demo.

--
Matthew Nuzum