[Cialug] Small forest creatures and the Internet (was Re: Twitter List)

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 05:39:14 CST 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Matthew Nuzum <newz at bearfruit.org> wrote:
> Today is our cat's birthday so I took the family to Petsmart

I once stopped at an intersection, at a stop sign, and there were
peds.  A couple of people crossed in front of me, and then this
homeless-looking guy started crossing.  He got just in front of my car
and then stopped.  He took a step backwards and did this little jig
thing with his arms.  One step forward, one step back, then he
continued on his merry way.

--
Todd