[Cialug] Personal project management wiki

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Thu May 28 15:00:47 CDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM, Josh More
<morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> Just use Mediawiki.  You'll be much happier.

Mediawiki is the only wiki I've ever seriously used for myself, and
I'm pretty happy with it.  It's not terribly hard to set up.  It does
the job well.  The only thing that would entice me to use something
else, really, is plugins.

I found a pretty good calendar plugin for Mediawiki, but it could be
better.  And I'd like some useful templates for adding typical
information.  And I want in-browser editing with no markup except
maybe Markdown.

--
Todd