[Cialug] Personal project management wiki

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Thu May 28 12:03:51 CDT 2009

I've been thinking of setting up a small wiki to track my projects. I
know there are many packages of varying complexity that would work. I
want something that is simple to use and maintain. It doesn't need to
support a large number of users either--i'll probably secure it so no
one but myself can edit it anyway.

Any recommendations for a good one? Bonus points if it is included in
Debian's repository, though not strictly necessary if it is simple to
install.