[Cialug] [OT] Digital TV

Daniel E Sloan dan.sloan at drake.edu
Mon May 4 10:24:17 CDT 2009

If you'd prefer a pdf on this particular antenna, you can find it here:

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/01/maker_workshop_pdf_dtv_antenna.ht
ml

I've got one in my house  (Nevada) and am currently pulling 14 channels.

It's not mounted or oriented very carefully, I just set it in a window
facing south.  If you're looking for proper orientation www.antennaweb.org
is pretty handy.

-- dsloan