[Cialug] help with reinstalling windows

Dan Hockey icepuck2k at mchsi.com
Sun May 3 18:50:49 CDT 2009

Check to see if you can boot your linux install from the cd, rescue mode I
think it's called. Make sure you have everything to reinstall your
bootloader.

Format and reinstall windows as usual, once that is done boot linux in
rescue mode and reinstall your boot loader. My experience is with mandriva

I wouldn't think ubuntu would be much different.

-dh

  _____