[Cialug] Open Source Webmail

Dan Schlichting dan at cpugeek.org
Thu Mar 26 12:56:59 CDT 2009

I have tried quite a few. If your talking just for yourself. You may want to
think about using Google. Since I switched mine over. I haven't had any
problems. Are you wanting to have joebob at customdomain.com or something like
xx at qwest.net

If you are using your own domain then I would recommend google.

Roundcube, had a few problems I can't remember what they were it has been a
a year or two. Atmail open was okay but wasn't being updated fast enough for
me. Plus you had to tinker with it a bit.

I used openwebmail which I think has rolled into something else. Again
develpment virtually stopped on it.

Just my .02 worth.

Dan