[Cialug] Open Source Webmail

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Thu Mar 26 10:17:17 CDT 2009

I used to be a fan of TWIG, but it's kind of a dead project - hasn't had
an update since 2005.

http://informationgateway.org/

I liked it because it's a nice simple webmail interface, doesn't try to
do too much. And it looked better than Horde... which IMHO looks hideous.

I have been meaning to give Roundcube a try...

-dc