[Cialug] Question about mail list

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 22:24:32 CST 2009

I have noticed since joining this mail list that I seem to get several messages out of order for some reason.  For example I read all new mail before leaving work and tonight when I logged on there were 4 or 5 new messages that I had not read intermingled with the ones I had already read earlier.

Is this a common occurrance on such a mailing list?  Is there a reason why I would have mail that shows up much later than earlier messages that have already been read but with older timestamps?