[Cialug] OT: safe/reliable fuel-efficient cars.

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Tue Mar 3 09:28:24 CST 2009

James Shoemaker wrote:
> anymore.  I have the problem that my height is mostly torso, not legs.
> I don't even drive with the seat in my passat all the way back, but I
> have 3 inches between the top of my head and the roof (the fact that it
> doesn't have a sunroof helps there).

I find body size interesting - my dad, my brother, and I are all
basically the same height, but based on rear-view mirror position, I sit
at least 2" lower than my brother, and an inch higher than my dad

I must be mostly torso, my knees are 2-3" from the dash, but I've never
had a problem with the wheel like Nick has , maybe I straddle more than
I realize :)

-barry