[Cialug] Codes: =3D %20

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Wed Jun 17 14:45:19 CDT 2009

It's not a man thing, but as we're clearly off topic I'll continue
down the path:

back in the first couple iterations of OSX (maybe because they used
tcsh, but it doesn't work there either any more) there was a
suggestion feature in the terminal that would suggest alternatives
when you made a typo, the one that sticks in my mind was if you typed:

%>bill gates

it would suggest that maybe you meant kill gates.