[Cialug] OT: continuity test

Dave Weis djweis at internetsolver.com
Thu Jul 2 15:27:40 CDT 2009

That wouldn't be too bad, a small box with two 1/4" stereo jacks. Put
the negative side of the battery on the shield and the positive on the
tip and ring. Put an LED from tip to shield and ring to shield on the
other jack. You'll need a resistor of some unknown resistance between
the battery and the LED's though, 330 ohm sounds familiar for some reason.

dave