[Cialug] 'nother question

Don Cady doncady at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 01:03:12 CST 2009

Twas moi. I'm wondering if MS or Titan's upstream data provider is
different, possibly better, than schedules directs'. It'll be
something to play with before my subscription runs out in March.
Thanks Justin.
Re Lirc; Is the serial port set for Irda mode in BIOS? Usually you can
only set it one way or the other. From what you've given, it appears
like the serial driver has already started using 0x0310 before Lirc
starts.

Don