[Cialug] Reloaded Debian

Tom Sellers tomsellers2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 12:55:58 CST 2009

If I don't install anything after the reload and browse to the www.kcci.com site I get a box with "Click here to download plugin" in the middle.  You are correct that I can browse the rest of the page without any seeming problems.  It is just missing something that I would normally see when using a Windows browser to visit this site.

Is this what you mean?