[Cialug] Debian updated without choosing

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Fri Jan 23 22:04:20 CST 2009

What's your /etc/apt/sources.list look like?

If you can figure out what happened though, running Lenny isn't *that*
much of a disaster right now since it is about to go stable. I think it
was supposed to go stable in September or October. (But it wouldn't
really be Debian if the release date didn't slip.)