[Cialug] Small Linux Distros

Tim Champion timchampion at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:11:31 CST 2009

I would second DSL (Damn Small Linux).  Actually, I've done a regular debian
installation, and then uncheck everything during the intstall except maybe
SSHD.  Then apt-get install only the things I want.

I'm running DSL on my xbox, and its very quick, runs well on the original
xbox hardware with 128 MB or RAM and like a 600 or 800 Mhz celery.

Tim Champion
timchampion at gmail.com