[Cialug] Lots 'o questions....

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:06:44 CST 2009

This is my home PC network so no...no data recovery, and I'm trying to
figure out a good backup plan now...hence the questions.  I was backing up
to a separate local drive before, but that only benefits my PC, and I've got
too much now for the drive I had, and won't help in the event that all
drives are damaged by say a power spike or other electrical issue. (Got a
recent scare when my last power supply went out and I came home to find my
PC off, but all the drive lights were flashing....)