[Cialug] And now for something...completely different.

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:18:02 CST 2009

The 6600, 6700, & 6800 have all been quiet on calls.  A good set of hax can
fix anything!  I don't know how USCC's prices compare but the sprint
everything plans (not to be confused with simply everything) are a pretty
good price.  My wife get's 450 min/mo & unlimited
data/text/pic/vid/gps/SprintTV for just under $60/mo w/ my 18% discount....
I've heard USCC has better EVDO coverage in DSM now than anyone else
though....  Seriously, if you like the 6800 do some looking around @
howardforums.com and ppcgeeks.com  You should be able to find help hacking
the phone up to WM6.1 w/GPS (no hax necissary on sprint for this).  Also, I
have some good registry edits and such that can help with the voice call
volume.  Personally, if you go with sprint or USCC's looking at getting it,
wait for the Touch Pro (next up from the 6800)...it looks VERY nice!  Also,
is the BB Storm that new one VZW has that's the first touchscreen BB?  Check
reviews online...it's gotten horrible reviews from gizmodo and the like if I
recall.