[Cialug] automatic php security analysis

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Thu Jan 1 13:06:40 CST 2009

Hi, does anyone know of a tool that will look at a php source code and
inspect it for some common security problems? I've spent a little time
porting some older code I wrote from PHP4 to PHP5. It was easy enough
for most tasks but wondered if there were any helpful tools that would
look specifically for unsafe use of global variables, however checking
for other problems would be equally useful.

--
Matthew Nuzum