[Cialug] OT: safe/reliable fuel-efficient cars.

Morris Dovey mrdovey at iedu.com
Fri Feb 27 16:25:22 CST 2009

Nathan C. Smith wrote:
> I agree with you.  All those jobless people and some vacant
> production facilities could lead to a lot of innovation.  Save the
> stimulus for the entrepreneurs who will come out of that train wreck.
> Maybe we could see another car or car maker like a
> tesla-for-the-resta of us. http://www.teslamotors.com/

Hmm - I could use a bit of that production space, and I wouldn't mind
putting a bunch of people to work building no-fuel, zero-carbon
furnaces, but I expect that our congresscritters will route as much of
the stimulus package as possible to those most likely to return the
greatest amount in the form of campaign contributions...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar