[Cialug] OT: safe/reliable fuel-efficient cars.

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Fri Feb 27 16:08:55 CST 2009

I agree with you.  All those jobless people and some vacant production facilities could lead to a lot of innovation.  Save the stimulus for the entrepreneurs who will come out of that train wreck.  Maybe we could see another car or car maker like a tesla-for-the-resta of us. http://www.teslamotors.com/

-Nate