[Cialug] cheap dell linux netbook

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Fri Feb 27 15:05:21 CST 2009

Somebody should market a webkinz/penguinz subnotebook just for kids with the right display specs and the right version of flash.  Stick a picture of your pet to the cover.

It may be a little late to market, but it might have cleaned-up 12 months ago.

(if you don't know what webkinz is/are, don't ask.  ;-)  )

e-pci-e-ssd-solid-state-drive-for-dell-inspiron-mini-9---> restocking-soon-runcore-pro-16gb-mini-pcie-pci-e-ssd-solid-sta
te-drive-for-dell-inspiron-mini-9--800008E6-1225426254.jsp