[Cialug] Firefox extensions for novice users

Tim Champion timchampion at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 12:46:54 CST 2009

"DownThemAll!" extension is one I use often.  If I'm looking at a photo
gallery, I can pull down every image on the page all at once.

I also use "Take me to URL" for those times when I web site is listed, but
not href/linked. You highlight the URL, then right-click and "take me to
this URL"

Tim Champion
timchampion at gmail.com