[Cialug] distro for ibook

Matt Stanton inflatablesoulmate at brothersofchaos.com
Tue Dec 8 12:20:22 CST 2009

I'm on your side by virtue of not being rich.  Though, I do get to play
on a Mac Pro all day at work, and I must say that it is a fantastically
slick machine.  If MacOS X had DirectX9.0c graphics and I could run to
best buy and get a beast of a video card to put it in, I would certainly
be tempted to get one.  But, the bottom line is that my car cost me
$2500, and I can't justify spending the same amount on a computer as I
did on my car.  Maybe if I ever get a nicer car, I'll think about
getting a mac, too.