[Cialug] distro for ibook

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Tue Dec 8 10:25:30 CST 2009

Didn't mean start any holy wars, I should have known better... ;)

I don't mean to say that anyone has to choose sides, or that any one OS
is better for everyone than another.

As a user of a niche operating system, and a niche distro within that, I
understand that not everyone wants the same thing.

Apple has it's niche, and that's fine for the people that like it. I was
just commenting that it seems like there's a lot of crossover with F/OSS
people, which I find ironic since Apple fiercely defends their
properties - not a very "free" or "open" attitude.

-dc