[Cialug] distro for ibook

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Dec 8 11:22:46 CST 2009

In my experience, the Apple hardware I have owned has been more reliable because Apple has complete control over the hardware and the specifications for the components.  I have mostly used pre-owned apple products and I have been very pleased with them from a quality standpoint.  I think they do a little better than some of the other tier one PC makers.  That is only my opinion though.

It is also nice that since so many features are already integrated - network and Bluetooth are prime examples - that they work easily, as you wish they would from the start.  This may be the case with Windows Vista or 7 but I have not experienced them personally yet and my expectations are naturally low.

-Nate