[Cialug] distro for ibook

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Dec 8 09:50:05 CST 2009

I heard from somebody, so this is unverified, that Apple try to achieve a 30% margin on most of their products.  Maybe it is a rumor but the price of a Mac laptop versus an HP or Lenovo might  support it.

In these days of crazy-low margins on electronics, the cool-factor must be what differentiates Apple.

-Nate