[Cialug] OT: Josh's download issues (was: Need plummer - internet pipes congested

Claus cniesen at gmx.net
Fri Dec 4 11:40:08 CST 2009

Josh,

That doesn't make sense.  If you have the download issues only when
you're on your wireless network but not when connected directly to the
cable modem then the Mediacom isn't your problem.  Neither does a
different ISP help you.  You'll need to investigate your WLAN a bit more
since that's where the problem resides.

   Claus