[Cialug] OT: Need plummer - internet pipes congested

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Fri Dec 4 11:08:01 CST 2009

Internet Solver and Freese-Notis are the local Linux-friendly ISPs.
They don't reach everywhere, but they're a damn sight better than the
Qwests and Mediacoms of the world.

I'll let Dave and Dan contact you off-list for specifics about their
services.  I'm just a consumer here.

(Unless you want a DS3 or the like.  Then my company can hook you up  ;)

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> <joshstrobl at hush.ai> 12/04/09 11:03 AM >>>
Mediacom is equally congested. I have to download the youtube
videos nowadays to watch them. Download time suffers miserably
unless I connect it directly to the modem...which would make a
laptop rather pointless (as I constantly take it downstairs next to
my fireplace).
Anyone know of any decent providers?