[Cialug] Noob needs help.

albus albus at iowaconnect.com
Mon Aug 17 09:24:38 CDT 2009

No one as yet has told you yet, but you need the MAC of the system that works yet. Maybe you already know you need that and maybe not.
Either way you will need it to set the MAC in the router to spoof back to Mediacom. Otherwise you won't have Internet until you spoof
the MAC or call them to re-register the router.