[Cialug] Windows Share Problem

Nathan C. Smith nathan.smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Aug 6 15:15:54 CDT 2009

"Windows 2003 server marks the shared folder as disabled "  huh?  I've never experienced that behavior before.  Is this a Windows cluster are they doing anything unusual?  Is it using DFS - that can add some wierdness to the mix?  When you mount this way using fstab do you have to put all the security information in the FSTAB entry?

-Nate