[Cialug] New desktop ?

Jeff Chapin chapinjeff at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:35:18 CDT 2009

I have been using 64b Fedora 8 for quite some time, and have never had
trouble -- I only upgraded to 10 due to the EOL of 8, and it is with 10
I have had trouble.  I occasionally have to manually remove the 32bit
packages due to the 64 bit packages complaining that the 32bit packages
installed man pages.

That and the whole KDE4 being crap fiasco....