[Cialug] Nero TivoPc

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 15:04:21 CDT 2008

At the risk of death by stoning at the hands of CIALUG...I'd just like to
say that I'm running Vista x64 on my home PC (I'm a gamer...sue me!...no
don't, really, I'm broke) and I've had no problems with it.  I do reboot my
PC from time to time, but for the most part it's always on.  1-2 months
without a reboot, and at that my reboots have all been voluntary (no
BSOD's).  If all it was doing was TiVo, I don't think there would be much of
a problem as long as the hardware was indeed built to handle it.  Sadly, I
think my TiVo's been restarted more than my PC has recently.  I think it's
getting old.