[Cialug] Linux Job Posting

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Sep 24 17:07:00 CDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Morris Dovey <mrdovey at iedu.com> wrote:
> Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:

>>> Ok - I have one in my shop. :-)
>>>
>>> (And I'm running RH 5.2 on another machine there.)
>>
>> All our RHEL 5 machines were just updated to 5.2 not so long ago.
>>
>> Or are you talking 5.2 before the Red Hat version restart?
>
> Ay-yup (You mean they're on a /second/ go-round?)

Red Hat *Enterprise* Linux is currently on version 5.2.  Fedora 10 is
nearing release, which probably would have been something like Red Hat
Linux 15 if they had released a version a year.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"