[Cialug] Next Meeting - Wednesday September 17

Theron Conrey theron.conrey at dice.com
Thu Sep 18 10:52:13 CDT 2008

If my sources are true, and after a few drinks I mean c'mon who knows.... If you purchase a copy of Citrix's XenServer, it uses a tweaked version of CentOS for it's base.
RH did in fact drop Xen for KVM, although that happened a while ago, and as far as hyper-V and MS, it should come as no surprise that Hyper-V is "Hyper-V is an implementation of the Xen open reference standard".

more news to follow.......

-Theron