[Cialug] Open Source Security Tools

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Oct 30 09:06:46 CDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Josh More
<morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:

> Any others I should be considering?

The Fedora Project has started using Prelude to manage/monitor log
output.  I've been meaning to do the same at $DAYJOB but I haven't had
the time yet.

http://www.prelude-ids.com/

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"