[Cialug] iPod on KDE

David Champion dchampion at visionary.com
Fri Oct 24 10:14:46 CDT 2008

Which version of KDE are you running? Which distro?

It's probably a setting for the KDE Automounter... here's the docs on it:

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdebase-runtime/userguide/multimedia.html

If you don't have any "important" settings saved for your KDE session,
you could backup / rename / delete your ~/.kde* files, then log out /
log in and it may clear that up for you that way too.

-dc